Monday 7 January 2013

1/52...



"a portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

A new year, a fresh start.

Hopefully I will find time to blog regularly once more. 

I'm joining in with Jodi again in her "52" series. 
I love watching the little changes in my wee ones and capturing their personalities.

This weeks pics were taken at Flinders on new year's day. 

Huckle: a glimpse of a big boy... my little Huckle man is growing up
Arlo: experiencing his first taste of sand... stinky, black, Western Port sand... mmm. 

Happy New Year!
Here's to a rockin year full of love and laughter.

1 comment:

Sophie said...

Hello!
Hope you and your family have a lovely new year. Been following your blog for a few years now, and generally tend to lurk in the shadows and rarely comment.
Good on you for sticking to a weekly blogging routine - I always tell myself i will blog each sunday, but rarely seem to actually get to it.
cheerio