Thursday 15 November 2012

getting my craft on...

I really feel like I'm getting my craft on again. These past few weeks have seen me crafting in such a flurry of excitement that dishes have been left to pile precariously upon the bench. Thank goodness for the husband who saved them from an imminent tumble (clearly trying to earn points after two weeks in the shed working on the racecar aaaand three days at winton racing), he's a good sort he is. 

If you've been following me on instagram, you would've seen some evidence of this crafting flurry. My time is yet to stretch long enough to take decent photos of my creations and getting the kidlets to stand still is a whole other issue, not to mention a self portrait!

I've been slowly drawing vintage trucks again too and have had some digitally printed onto a gorgeous linen/cotton to have a play with. I thought they would make great craft panels to be used in a cushion or quilt, or a sweet simple softie. 
I've listed them in the shop, if you'd like one. There's four of each character available.

I can't wait to sew something for the boys, still trying to decide what though. I also ordered some interlock with a combined design of all three to sew a couple of tees. Just have to build up the nerve to cut into it. Oh, the fear of mistake is high!

Have you been getting your craft on lately?

Joining up with the crafty gang over here.

1 comment:

Steph @ this brown wren said...

These are gold! You are one clever lady. Just brilliant!! Wishing you the loveliest of Fridays.
Steph :) x
thisbrownwren.blogspot.com