Sunday 9 September 2012

1/52...

I've just purchased an old 50mm lens for my camera and apparently it's just the thing for taking beautiful portraits. 
So in effort to get to know my new lens and improve my photography, I've decided to join Jodi (and friends) in her 52 project

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2012."

There's not an awful lot left of 2012, so 52 weeks from now it shall be.

Huckle :: dressed like his Dada, enjoying the spring sun
Arlo :: sleeping sweetly 

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love my 50mm. It's definitely my 'stranded on a dessert island and you can only have one' lens... though you'd want to hope I was stranded with someone else otherwise I'd be taking a lot of self portraits!! Sounds like a fun project!

Christina Lowry said...

Oh, sweetness. As you know I love a cheeky toddler and a sweet sleeping baby. :)