Wednesday 7 September 2011

wednesday colour...

A little colour to brighten your week.
A little snapshot from 6:30 this morning. 
I was up before the little man & was out before the rain came. 
Standing under the tea trees, I gazed through my half open eyes at the beauty of the morning. The sun crept over the hills & cast a gentle glow over the endless green. 
Every colour you could ever imagine, nature gives to us. It all changes with the ever changing light of the sun. From the softest pastels in a sunrise, to the brightest neons in a summer sunset, the moody shades as night sets & the bold of hues of noon. 
I'm so entranced by colour, I love it. I love capturing it through photography, studying it & creating little palettes. They inspire many other parts of my work. I hope they inspire you too.

2 comments:

Sonia said...

OMG, I could surround myself with those greens....

shoubu said...

This is awesome Kitty