Thursday 3 March 2011

my creative space...

Perhaps one day soon I shall finish one of the many projects I have going. But my friends, that day is not today. So yes I have something new to show... & it's even finished! Hurrah!
I've been plotting & scheming this for a while now. After seeing similar around the interwebnet, it was most necessary to have one of my very own. The hardwood plank was found in the shed & the hooks was snaffled up from our local second hand building man. All it took then was for my most marvelous, capable, power tool wielding husband to make it for me.
Make it he did! Isn't it fantastic. You can disagree with me here, but I'm truly dancing about with a ridiculous grin across the front side of my noggin. Delirious, I tell you. It makes me smile every time I pass it.Here it is populated with a small portion of our many, many jackets. As you can tell, it was a much needed addition.
Our house is so very dark, it was hard to capture it in all it's hooky glory.

If you want more craftiness... I'll meet you over here.

4 comments:

Kirsty said...

Wonderful team effort!

CurlyPops said...

Love it! That's exactly what I've been wanting for the longest time. I have the wood and the hooks - I just need a manservant to give me a hand!

Sarah said...

It's awesome and beautiful and just the sort of thing I have planned when we refurb the house. I've seen lots of odd hooks and such at salvo fairs and have been dying to so something similar. x

spectacularfairywren said...

i want one! Send him round.