Tuesday 15 February 2011

satdy, sundy, mondy, tuesdy...

I've just been pottering about these past few days. We've had a bit of a spring clean... a bit late yes, but cleansing & refreshing none the less.
The gorgeous weather has been much appreciated, everyone & thing is happy. Shiny sun is good for everyone... dogs, chooks, sunflowers, tomatoes... you get the gist, I'm sure.
Here's some snapshots of the days past.





By the way... see them taties up there. We grew them! I'm so excited. This is just half a plant's worth & we planted about forty of the blighters. Hooray for taties! But I probably won't be saying that in a month, when I start to look like one.

1 comment:

Gaby said...

I love all of these photos, especially the one of the chickens. I was just suggesting to my husband that we get some chickens and put them in our spare bedroom (we live in an inner city flat in Sydney) :) I also like the running dog, because I'm also desperate for a dog. And of course the bikkies look great, are they anzac biscuits?