Friday 11 February 2011

nine... almost ten...

I'm just playing a bit of catch up with some Huckle stats.
The wee man is 9 1/2 months old. I know I say this every month, but indulge me here a little... "time really does fly".
I finally got around to snapping his nine month portrait, doesn't he look dapper.
:: he has a lovely set of eight toothiepegs ::
:: his crawl is fast & determined, with little hands stomp, stomp, stomping ::
:: walking is aided by mama, dad-dad & various furniture ::
:: standing alone happens every now & then ::
:: he beats upon his drum & xylophone & anything else in sight ::
:: dogs & chooks are chased & patted, while squealing with delight ::
:: he'll shake your hand, give you five & wave goodbye ::
:: kisses & cuddles are plentiful, they really melt our hearts ::

There's so much more to this little man, but I could be here for hours.
Also his eight month photo, taken christmas eve. My how he has changed. It's so amazing to watch this wee babe grow into a little boy.
Happy friday to you all! I hope the weekend is full of good things.

5 comments:

Angela said...

Wow, what a handsome little cutie. It's so true about time flying and I just love watching Luka grow into a little boy.

Enjoy your weekend.

xx

Christie said...

Gosh, in that first photo he really does look more like a little boy than a baby- maybe it's the jeans!

Such a lovely age, enjoy x

teddybearswednesday said...

Oh My goodness Kitty, I can't believe how "grown up" he looks. It's like he's entered a new era. But still ever sooo adorable.
ALways love seeing him with his ted.thank you xo

Anonymous said...

Oh my! He went from a baby to a little boy in a month! Now how did that happen?

Tracey@bountifully said...

oh my he has grown! Realised I have not been to your blog since you first welcomed you little man, lovely to see what you have been up to