Friday 22 October 2010

a little crafting...

We're off to melbourne town for the weekend. There shall be lots of yummy food, good friends & a little ladies 2nd birthday party to attend. In a last minute frenzy I made her a sleepy bye bear. I haven't made one of these in a very long time & there were a few hiccups along the way. I think it turned out pretty well & hopefully she likes it.
Sleepy bye bears are always asleep & it's their job to look after your dreams, so whisper them into their ears & they will keep them safe for you.
If things all go to plan, I'll be making more of these along with some other bits & bobs & popping them online. Maybe next year do a market or two? One slow but sure step at a time, I'll get there. I'll keep you posted.
It was so nice to hang out with my sewing machine & make something.
Have a superb weekend, I hope it's full of love & laughter.

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

It would be lovely if you did a market!

teddybearswednesday said...

I think it's a great idea for you to do a market!
I would sooo come xo