Friday 20 August 2010

tomorrow...

Those who know me, know that I'm not overly interested with politics. It's all really too much & I think parliament is a little too similar to animals at the zoo. But the thought of tomorrows election has my stomach in a knot... please, please, please don't let 'that man' win! Do we really want our country run by someone who doesn't believe in climate change or women's rights? & that's just the start of it!
I'll leave it at that, I've said my peace.

My fingers are crossed for tomorrow.
This lemon has nothing to do with the election. I'm just eagerly awaiting its ripening, along with the rest of them on the tree. Mmmm, lemon curd crepe cake here I come!

5 comments:

Christina Lowry said...

I couldn't agree more!

:)

Kate said...

I am so jealous that you can grow lemons. Its far too cold here. Maybe I could sponsor a tree on your hill?

Catherine said...

well said! feeling a bit knotted over here too...

teddybearswednesday said...

Couldn't agree more with you kitty. Very knotty over here too xo

Little Paper Trees said...

well said Kitty, your blog has been a bright part of my day for a while now. love the images and now i'm craving some tea and lemon cake! :)