Saturday 17 July 2010

washin & a foldin...

Thank you to everyone who commented on my last post! Your words of encouragement make me want to spend all day in there organising & rearranging. That will have to wait until at least tuesday though.
My lovely sister is visiting from the sunshine state (queensland that is... where the eternal sun shineth down), so I'm hanging out with her & her boy. Last night we played cranium, such a funny game & quick (unlike a four hour long game of trivial pursuit). I got to act out JFK & sculpt a dummy, don't get to do that everyday.
The visitors are out being tourists, so I'm catching up on some washing. I've been scoring well at the oppies lately, these three are just a small sample of the stash. The cute creature sheet on top is actually one of two that I found, very happy.
I have vague plans swimming around my little head for my vintage sheet collection, they will slowly come to fruition. Until then you'll find me hunched over the linen shelves at vinnies, adding to my pile.
Hope your weekend is happy & sunny.

2 comments:

teddybearswednesday said...

You have been scoring big on vintage sheets lately. I love the creature sheet! xo

BOB & MABEL said...

Love your opshop finds. Have a great time with your sister.