Friday 9 July 2010

I'm a lumberjack & I'm ok...

Another beanie making sucess.
Introducing... the lumberjack.
He cuts down trees, he eats his lunch & he goes to the lavatory. On wednesdays he goes shopping & has buttered scones for tea.
Well ok, maybe not this lumberjack. The darling husband works very hard providing our firewood & I'm very grateful for it. It's not that I haven't tried to help... let's just say I'm not heading to the woodchopping finals at the royal show.
Have you ever watched the woodchopping? My mum used to make us have our lunch in the woodchopping arena whenever we went to the Ekka (that's brisbane slang for the royal show). She loved it & now I do too.
This beanie is worked with two strands of bendigo highlands in single crochet. Nice & thick for keeping warm.
Now I just need to knock one up for me.

1 comment:

Andi said...

But does he sleep all night? And likes to press wild flowers? And puts on womens clothing and hangs around in bars?