Monday 1 February 2010

lazing on a sunny afternoon...

This afternoon was so gorgeous & sunny, we decided to hang out in the paddock. Our day was quite hectic up until this point, so we felt it was well deserved.
I eased into some crochet, while Samuel watched over the little girls. My shoulder is healing well & a little crochet now & then is helping to gently rebuild my muscles to their former glory (glory might not be quite the word to describe it, but I digress). I can get in up to an hour of crochet on a good day, before it all starts to ache. But boy, those little snippets are doing wonders for me mentally.
Here's the view from where I was sitting. Check out the belly!

I did pick up a few tips from this afternoon... if I ever want to entertain/distract the husband... just sit him in front of 4 little duck-ducks. Hours of fun.

They are growing so fast & have such funny personalities. Check the attitude from the one below.
And just to frighten you out of your seats... a naked belly shot! 29 weeks & counting...
Just so you know, this face is me trying my hardest to smile nicely & not laugh like an idiot. It's something I have always struggled with, I prefer to be behind the camera. I know it really is very sexy, the pursed lips & all... straight out of Vogue.

7 comments:

Andi said...

GREAT belly shot!!

Xi said...

Beautiful pictures!

I´m pregnant too. I have 37 weeks now.

Good Luck and greetings from Chile.

teddybearswednesday said...

WOW, love the belly shot. When are you due again?
I think I would also be entertained for hours with those duckies, they are sooo cute.

Jodie said...

Great belly Kitty - But man those ducklings are killng me totally !!!

Beck said...

Nice tum tum!! Love the duckies, how cute are they? Straight out of a Kleenex commercial! Awwww...
Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better too xo

pen said...

if the man is so duckling besotted just wait til the baby arrives!!
good you got the ducklings for him to practice on!

Mare said...

i love your bump