Friday 16 October 2009

daydreaming...

I've been a daydreamer lately. As alot of my time is spent feeling pregnant & tired, I feel this is quite a suitable way to pass the time.
Here's a few of my dreamings:
:: all the delicious ways of using our egg surplus once all of the girls are laying
:: if mum will make her awesome berry marscapone pavlova for christmas this year... it uses eggs
:: my christmas present list... can I achieve all of the pressies I wish to make
:: the list of items I wish to start making, perhaps to sell in a little online shop
:: thinking of possible names for our little one
:: if I'll score some more flannel sheets at the oppy this week... for my nappy making
:: of all the preserving I hope to be doing this summer... I recently scored 20 fowler jars at the oppy for just $10
:: of the sun coming out & the weather being warmer & wearing less than 4 layers at a time
That is most of it. There's so many daydreams floating around in my little head, it's awfully hard to catch them all to write down.
Have a Superb weekend everybody!

This is a shot of mum's pavlova. Isn't it just divine! I just want to frame it.

5 comments:

Claire (ethel loves fred) said...

whoa, that pav! Looks heavenly!

Anonymous said...

I want me some of that! Fingers crossed for Christmas

Beck said...

Oh my god that pav...! I would love a slice of that. I like your list of daydreams...what a lovely way to spend your day xo

Christie said...

i scored some brand new flannel sheets the the oppy a while back (for nappy making) but only ended up making one nappy- would you like them?

happy to pop them in the post, we are nappy free now so I don't need them!

Bethany said...

Wow! The Pavlova looks amazing! I have always wanted to make one, but haven't yet.