Tuesday 21 July 2009

hello again...

Well hello there... I'm finally back up & blogging.
The moving house has ceased, the settling in has begun & the wireless internet is running grandly. (mind you, I'm sure it won't always be that way... knowing telstra)

I've been cooking up a storm in my new & very spacious kitchen. I have quite alot to share in that area, but that's for a post of it's own.
There hasn't been too much gardening though, I'm afraid to say. It just doesn't stop raining, which I'm certainly not complaining about... just merely observing.

I've completed my granny blanket, photos shall appear shortly... watch this space. My current craft fix is a secret, but here's a wip pic. Can you guess what it'll be? I've been finishing the final touches in the car every morning. It takes just past an hour to get into melbourne, so busy hands make for a faster commute I say. I'll show you the finished product as soon as it reaches it's new owner.
Anyway, it's lovely to be back. Thanks for all your comments over the past two weeks. I'm yet to reply, but I'll get there soon.

No comments: