Monday 27 April 2009

what does the early bird do again?...

Why, he catches the worm of course! Well it surely wasn't a worm I caught this morning, even though I did get out of bed at 6:30am. I've been rising super early lately & I must say for the first time in my life... quote these words mum... I might be turning into a morning person. I got so much done before going to work, all menial house worky stuff of course, but still. I had a cup of tea & breakfast, swept the kitchen & bathroom, cooked tonights dinner (scarecrow pie, yum!), caught up on some of my favourite blogs, researched some future craft projects, showered (well duh, plus I remembered to moisturise), visited Samuel at the workshop, paid bills at the post office & even arrived at work early.
I was cheered by this dapple of sunlight falling over my kitchen table this morning. The weather is not all doom & gloom, Mr Sun still loves us.

Oh & I almost forgot... I made the best baked beans on the weekend, I'll post the recipe next.

No comments: