Thursday 5 February 2009

busy bee...

Goodness me! I feel like I haven't stopped moving since last week.
Saturday afternoon was spent with some lovely ladies for a mixtogether at Amitie.
I received a lovely bundle of fabrics from leslie of onegirl.

I purchased the above fat quarters.

& 8 of their little fabric pieces.

& some delightful fabrics to make a quilt for a little girl named matilda.
This will be my first quilt, I hope it all goes well.

As for the rest of my week...
Monday - worked
Tuesday - scoured all the op shops from Rosebud to Frankston in search of
vintage plates for the wedding. My very wonderful friend & I found 53 side
plates, 5 platters & several other useful bits & bobs. All up it took 9 hours
including drive time, a sunburnt arm & a headache. But it was well worth it.
Wednesday - Met the boy in town & organised our wedding rings, purchased
the shoes I'll wear & had a dress fitting.
I do hope the days to come are less eventful, but something tells me they won't be.
I'm another year older on Saturday & birthdays never pass quietly.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Kitty. I hope that your day is wonderful.