Monday 23 June 2008

hectic...

is exactly what my life has been lately. I can't quite establish when it became this hectic, perhaps it happened gradually over the course of the last few weeks. I have so many unfinished projects, emails not sent, invoices not sent, parcels not mailed, books to be bound, friends not seen & house not cleaned. I haven't even had time to post my this is for this week & I came up with the theme! I am making conscious effort this week to rectify the majority of the above. I'm trying to reduce my stress levels, by tackling one thing at a time rather than being freaked out by the whole. Even if I'm on the executive B, stress still creeps up on me. So if my posts are few and far between this week, it's because I'm running like a banshee catching up on all of the above. I hope everyone is coping with their stresses & please know that you are not alone.

5 comments:

Sherrin said...

I hope everything settles down for you soon, Kitty. And yep, you're not alone. I have been like that too, lately.

Michelle said...

It's a real head muddle when things get so rushed...hope you get on top of things quick.

Jenaveve said...

I hear ya! That was me not long ago (something in the air perhaps?). Important thing is to not stress that you are stressing, if that's possible...

Bird Bath said...

hope you get everything sorted...I've been feeling a bit banshee-esque too. Came home last week and realised we had left one of the school bags by the play equipment - at least I remembered to bring all the kids home!!

Belinda said...

Take your time keep breathing and we will see you soon!