Sunday 30 March 2008

this is... the contents of my handbag

Well, what can I say... maybe I was a scout in a past life.
My contents include:

Douglas and Hope zip pouch containing money and small card wallet
Selvedge swatch from my bag fabric
Keys with a cat-bus keyring
Numerous used metcards
Pencilcase from Kimono House holding drawing utensils
Waiters friend for when I moonlight at MoVida.
A $2 coin, found right down the bottom.
A Lark mirror bought from Mikes, with vintage girl and boy back.
My little boxy pouch that holds my womanly effects.
Fokus sunglasses.
Staedtler markers for colourful doodling whilst on trams.
Mobile phone.
Moleskines, red is the diary, brown is for writings and black is for doodling.
Hand cream for my ultra dry, dermatitis hands.

I think that is quite enough, don't you?

4 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Wow you have everything you could possibly need. By the way, I think I bought one of your hearts from Mikes yesterday!

boobook said...

I now know which is the best hand cream!!
Great bag!!

Little Munchkins said...

Wow, lots of stuff in there!

I use Rosken too but the blue one, can't remember what it's called.

Jenny said...

OoH Yeah!!Lots of useful goodness here!!!